I've been selfish.

I realized something this week. Up until now, I've been very greedy with the internet. It's all take, take, take, and never give anything back. I didn't even think I needed to give back; the thought never crossed my mind. 

What have you contributed of value to the internet? Anything? Ever? 
(I'm not counting your 900 selflies, 13,000 pictures of your dog, and the occasional picture of your feet in the sand.) 

Is it really fair to take from the internet and never give back? Someone has to create new, innovative content, so why not me, or you? If not us, then who?

After this class ends, will you keep expanding your PLN and writing comment-worthy blogs?  Or, will you shut down your Twitter and Feedly on the day class ends?

I challenge you to consider giving back just fraction of what you take, even though you won't always be graded on doing so. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're currently experiencing technical difficulties...

Welcome to Tech4Training

Things are starting to get personal.