Why Kahoot! is my new favorite training tool!

As I've mentioned recently, quiz games, including Kahoot, are a great way to make learning fun, engaging, and to ensure your learners are retaining the information from your training. Kahoot! is my new favorite quiz game, for several reasons:

  1. It's so easy. You can create your first game in less than 10 minutes. It's user friendly, too! Even the technical un-inclined can use it. 
  2. It's fun! That's the point, right?! 
  3. It's interactive- which keeps your learners engaged. 
  4. It's easily customizable. Customizing your Kahoot! only takes seconds. 
  5. It moves at a quick pace and only take a minute to launch. 
  6. It's a great low-pressure learning check. It doesn't feel like the students are being tested, but you'll be able to quickly gage their retention. 
Starting to sound like Kahoot! might be the right fit for you? Take a look and see what it's like below:



What do you think-- is Kahoot! going to be included in your next training? Do you have other suggestions for quiz games or learning actives? 

Tell me in the comments! 

For more information, go to getkahoot.it

Comments

  1. Kayla,
    Thank you for showing us Kahoot. This is a great tool and It looks like it is pretty easy to navigate. I have another class where we are working on training activities, these are not online but rather in class activities. There are so many to choose from but I really like the domino effect, this learning activity would be great if your were testing on terminology. You did great on your recording and I enjoyed listening to your video. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla,
    Kahoot seems great! Very user friendly and I love the idea that it is on a smart device. So many people love their devices so why not make it fun to learn from them. I am personally a little competitive so I really liked that aspect of it. I also think it can be a great tool for reviewing and testing knowledge. Thanks for the great video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you did a really great job creating your instructional video. Your narration was very clear and you sounded very confident and prepared. I have never heard of Kahoot! before, but after watching your video, I definitely intend to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We're currently experiencing technical difficulties...

Welcome to Tech4Training

Things are starting to get personal.