FotoFlexer- image editing for the non-artistically inclined

Image editing is not one of my strong suits. In fact, I rarely even try, since I really have no idea what I'm doing. Today, I tried a new image editing site- FotoFlexer.

FotoFlexer is perfect for the image editing novice. First, I did not have to create an account to get started, which is a big plus. They even offer a few sample photos to get started with, which I really appreciated.

Here's a look at what I was able to do with FotoFlexer in less than 20 minutes:

Original photo-

Edited for "comic" look-


Edited to be a little artistic-


It's incredible how quickly I was able to edit the photos. I don't consider myself a very artistic person, but FotoFlexer allows me to really add a personal touch to stock images. This has potential in a lot of training programs to make my training materials more personalized and engaging. 

I can't wait to keep editing and find even more ways to incorporate FotoFlexer into my training toolbelt.

Have you used FotoFlexer before? Do you have suggestions for use? If you haven't used it, are you interested in giving it a try?

For more information, visit http://fotoflexer.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're currently experiencing technical difficulties...

Welcome to Tech4Training

Things are starting to get personal.