Quizlet- another fun learning tool!

Greetings,

Before I get into this week's post on Quizlet, I want to acknowledge that this will likely be my last post on the Tech4Training Blog for a while, and I just want to thank my classmates for reading my posts all semester and sharing your feedback. It's been a fun ride.

Alright... Now on to Quizlet.

This is another tool that I'm planning to implement right away at work. It can easily be used to create study sets that can transformed into games and other learning tools. For my test run, I tried the Match and Gravity games. Gravity was a little tricky, but Match was simple, and has a lot of potential for learning applications. In a nutshell, you match a term with a definition. Although these are games, they're great for adult learners because they can help keep the adult learner engaged, while reinforcing key terms and volcabulary.

One great perk of Quizlet-- they already have a huge database of created study sets you can use. I searched for lending study sets (since that applies to my work) and I found a ton! I'm excited to spend more time on Quizlet and send out some study sets to our new employees to help them learn all the industry lingo!

To learn more, and to find and create study sets, go to quizlet.com.

Happy learning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're currently experiencing technical difficulties...

Welcome to Tech4Training

Things are starting to get personal.